More on 1435 N. Pass, Burbank

See the post farther down on the page.  Here's the email string between the listing agent and me.

Mike, your email went into my spam folder.  I will remove the comment about offers over listing, although I'm sure you did get offers over listing.  That's all.  I think you should thank me -- that post has gotten lots and lots of site vists, and I suggested that any buyers bring their A+ game and not mess around with making lowball offers. It may turn out that your prevailing buyer took my advice, which is to the benefit of your sellers.  Further, my listing two doors away closed at $480k just a little over six months ago and I stand by my estimate of the value of this listing.
Judy Graff





-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Babakhanyan <soldbymikeb@gmail.com>
To: Info@JudyGraff.com
Sent: Wed, Nov 10, 2010 11:47 am
Subject: Your Blog on my Listing

Judy,
 
I read your blog regarding my listing on 1435 N. Pass Ave. 

1435 N. Pass, Burbank: real price or auction price?

 
 
You certainly have the right to express your opinion when blogging, but you have information that is misleading and I want you to remove certain comments immediately.
 
1.        I never informed you anything about the prices of our offers.   You asked if I have multiple offers and I said YES.  I never said anything about the offers being over asking price. 
2.       You are commenting that the price of the home will sell between $460k-$480k.  Today’s comps don’t justify a sales price that high.  You are misleading and I need you to remove that.
 
My office is ready to file a complaint at the Professional Standard Hearing Board if the corrections are not made.

Thank you,
 
Mike Babakhanyan
Prudential California Realty

More on 1435 N. Pass, Burbank Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe