If I were a property investor, I'd consider buying these Burbank and Toluca Woods properties

I was pleasantly surprised this evening to show some nice properties in Burbank around the $400k range.  Seriously.  Decent properties in this price range don't come along every day, and my client may want to buy one of these, but here goes:
  • 2410 Chandler - 2+2 plus cute rooftop patio, really well decorated;
  • 1316 N. Lincoln - 2+1 and clean as a whistle;
  • 1726 N. Pass - 2+1, could be considered "move-in condition" and
  • 700 N. Clybourn in Toluca Woods - 2+2, needs updating but floorplan is good.
Yes, these are all small.  None have been remodeled.  But they all have lots of potential and, IMO, make great first homes or rental property.  None are distressed property sales either -- what a pleasant surprise!

If I were a property investor, I'd consider buying these Burbank and Toluca Woods properties Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe