Judy's house hunters' iTunes iMix! Any suggestions for this list?

Real estate shouldn't be all blood, sweat, tears and money.  And you need some tunes for the car as you're driving to all those open houses, right? About five years ago, I put together the following house-related song list for home buyers and sellers. (Sorry, no hip-hop -- I'm old -- but feel free to suggest...). You can go on my website and click on links that will take you right to iTunes if you'd like to buy these, or just create a list on your own. I hope you enjoy this list as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I welcome your suggestions for home-related iMix no. 2.

1. Baby, Let's Play House - Elvis
2. Blue House - Marcia Ball
3. This House - Yellow Man
4. Who Says You Can't Go Home - Bon Jovi
5. Home - Alexi Murdoch
6. Come On-A My House - Rosemary Clooney
7. Red House - Jimi Hendrix
8. Going Home - Sly & Robbie
9. Happy House - Siouxsie and the Banshees
10. Home - Bonnie Raitt
11. House of Blue Lights - Commander Cody
12. Home - Lene Lovich
13. I'm Coming Home - The Spinners
14. House Where Nobody Lives - Tom Waits
15. Take Me Home, Country Roads - Toots and the Maytals
16. Our House - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
17. Bring it on Home to Me - Sam Cooke

18. Don't it Make You Want to go Home - Joe Tex (suggested by Robert Hilburn when I sent him the original list.)

And by the way, husband Steve, former radio dj, will be guesting at tomorrow's open house at 1106 N. Cordova with his special playlist.

Judy's house hunters' iTunes iMix! Any suggestions for this list? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe