I'm excited about my new Pasadena listing at 1585 Knollwood Terrace!

On March 1, my new Pasadena listing will launch in the multiple listing service and be available for showing.  Isn't it pretty? You can see more pics on my website at JudyGraff.com and even more pics can be found on all the public sites once it lists.

The home is located in the Linda Vista area of Pasadena, on the hill to the west of the Rose Bowl.  The area features much old-growth greenery, stately homes, tranquility, wildlife (see pictures of deer on the mls listing) and yet quick access to freeways, downtown LA and Pasadena, and La Canada.  I would rather live in the Linda Vista area than at the beach.  Really.

The house itself is a mid-century ranch (built in 1955) with pool (as you can see).  It's 2235 square feet and is located on a 24,000 sf lot (most of which is hillside).  It is up a long driveway which makes it extra private.  Huge windows fill the home with light and also enable you to enjoy a view from just about every room.  The house has four bedrooms, one of which is being used as an office and has its own fireplace (there's another fireplace in the living room).  All three baths have been remodeled. The pool and spa are solar-heated.  The kitchen has lots of upgrades and cabinets, the hardwood floors gleam and...I guess I'm gushing, but it's a fabulous property in a fabulous location.  List price is $1,049,000 and the first open house will be from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Sunday.  Come see!

I'm excited about my new Pasadena listing at 1585 Knollwood Terrace! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe