News of the week and house of the week in Valley Village

Whew! Coming up for air here, and bringing you news of the week.

First, the house of the week: 5501 Morella, Valley Village, $499,994, 3+1.5, 1334 sf, pictured above.  I showed this last night and it's in a cool little pocket.  The house needs decorating, but it's clean and has been expertly maintained by the sellers.  I wish my carpet looked as good, and I wish my kitchen was as spacious.  If you are looking for a decorating project, this would be a great buy.

What did I tell you about L.A.'s "eastside"? You'll see my take on Highland Park, et al, below -- I toured the area recently and was really impressed.  Now, Alejandro Lazo of the L.A. Times has a front page article entitled Investors flip over Highland Park.  That's just what I saw when I was there a few weeks back.

And now for the really big news: I have two listings coming up in Burbank. One is a (rare) architectural home designed by a noted architect, and the other is close to the Chandler bike path.  More news soon!

Finally, 1585 Knollwood, Pasadena is in escrow, after less than a week on the market.  We're still showing for backups. I'll miss going to this house; the setting is just so serene.

News of the week and house of the week in Valley Village Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe