Just listed! Gorgeous Granada Hills pool home

16909 Flanders, a 3+2 pool home, just listed for $540,000.  I am particularly fond of this house.  It belongs to my friend Debra, the designer extraordinaire, and before that it belonged to my friends Brad and Joe, who were also designers extraordinaire.  I've been to lots of fun gatherings in this house over a decade and a half. I suppose I shouldn't tell you this, but I've been naked in the pool.*  More pics are coming later today and can be found at my website at www.JudyGraff.com.

Anyway, here's the description: Luxe living in Granada Hills can be yours. This 3+2+den has been designed for both entertaining and relaxed living. High beamed ceilings, open plan kitchen/dining room, living room and den that open to backyard,  parquet floors, large pool and covered cabana, lots of storage and glamorous decorating (check out the lighting!) are just some of the features.  Terrific neighborhood above Rinaldi. Tax records say 4 beds, one is used as den. 1867 sf, 7540 sf lot, built in 1957.

*It wasn't as fun as it sounds.  I was there by myself, it was really windy, and leaves were blowing into the pool.  I needed to put the pool cover over, which had bunched up in the middle of the pool.  Realtors don't usually carry around bathing suits, and nobody else was around, so...

Just listed! Gorgeous Granada Hills pool home Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe