Properties of the week -- 2 condos in Burbank


I viewed two condos for sale -- units #210 and #204 --  at 345 Alameda Ave. in Burbank and they are my properties of the week.  Why? Because they are so nice and so relatively inexpensive.  Unit #210 (top picture), which has been extensively upgraded with a lot of high end finishes, is $299,900.  And unit #204, (bottom picture) which is a two-story townhome, is listed at $260,000.  I never thought I'd see "nice" units in Burbank at this low price again.  The last time I showed units in this building was two years ago and beaten-up ones were still going for $330k. I don't think units in this building were this cheap when they were built in 1992!  Both units are 2 beds and 2.5 baths.  Unit #210 is 939 square feet and #204 is 1012 square feet, the building is very well maintained, and the home owners' association dues are $230/month.  Yes, Alameda is a busy street, but the building is really close to Disney, the 5 Fwy and the Equestrian Center.  I don't think buyers looking for condos in Burbank could go wrong with these -- and no, they are not my listings nor my office's listings.  Okay, I'll quit gushing now. 

Properties of the week -- 2 condos in Burbank Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe