I predict the short-term future of the local real estate market

Although I don't have a crystal ball, I think we're in for a strong first and second yearly quarters, as far as San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles real estate goes. Why do I say that? It appears that buyers are coming out of the woodwork.  There's a nexus right now between low interest rates and lower-than-in-recent-memory home prices and short inventory.  Everything is going into multiple offers.  There are lots of cash buyers out there.  Plus, I think that potential buyers may just be tired of sitting on their hands and may be feeling a little more confident than they have in the recent past.  I wouldn't be surprised to see prices go up before the summer. We'll see...

I predict the short-term future of the local real estate market Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: jembe